Honey is a delicious sweet treat to the menu. It is also used as a beauty item, and may even improve your health and overall well-being. If you want to buy honeycomb, do not delay that decision any longer. Continue reading and we’ll provide you a look at a few interesting facts about the honey bee, the honey, and the honeycomb.
– Babies under 12 months of age shouldn’t use honey
– The honey bee is the only insect that produces food that man also eats
– Honey bees produce honey for their own consumption. It is estimated that eight jars of honey are produced for everyone that man takes. Talk about busy bees!
– The cost of a honeycomb is reasonable. Consuming the honeycomb provides a fun, unique experience that leaves you feeling satisfied and anting more. Like honey, the honeycomb has an array of benefits.
– Canada is known to have some of the best honey and honeycombs in the world. Many bee farms are located within the country that produce honey in large quantities.
– A honey bee has six legs, a total of 5 eyes and 2 pairs of wings.
– A honey bee can stroke its wings at a speed of about 200 per second. Talk about lightning fast!
– A bee needs one ounce of honey to make an entire flight around the country.
– A honey bee will collect nectar from 50 to 100 different flowers before returning to the hive for a drop off.
– Honey and the honeycomb both taste great and offer tons of benefits.
With these facts, you are now ready to consume honey and honeycombs just like so many others already area. You will love the taste and the array of benefits like these other people.